Monday, June 21, 2010

Controlling Your Ex! The Secret To Controlling The Break Up

Have you been pushing your ex further and further away? Its ok, because i am about to teach you this technique i learned from The Magic Of Making Up. This one technique is the best way to make your ex come back. Not only that but it will allow you to make your ex do what ever you want them to do when you know how to apply this to your break up. TW Jackson is the author of The Magic Of Making Up system.

Did you know that you can take control of the break up and make your ex do anything you tell them to do. Listen, I know how to make your ex come running back to you when ever you feel like it and make them call you. This technique i will show you is not known by everybody so keep it to your self.

See, right now your expects you to beg, plead, and to call them all the time. This gives your ex control and you are the one that wants to be in control of the break up. If you want to regain control of the break up stop contacting them for at least 3 weeks and let them call you. After enough time has passed your ex will wounder why you stopped calling them and they will call you. The Magic Of Making Up review will tell you all kinds of great tips to win your lover back.

Once they decide to call you then you regain some control over the break up. The how to get her back for good book can teach you more techniques to make this happen. Now you know your ex wants to talk to you when they call and then you will have the power to do what ever you want with the phone call. When your ex calls you then you need to continue taking more control of the situation. this is how to get your ex boyfriend back or you could even use this to learn how to get your ex girlfriend back fast by applying this amazing methods.

If you want this to work make sure when your ex calls you say this...

Hey, its good to hear from you. Nice to know your doing good. I can not really talk any time soon. I have things to do tonight with one of my best friends. If i have time i will call you back in a few days.

When you say this it tells your ex that you could be possible seeing someone else because you told your ex lover you would be seeing a special friend. Not only that but now your ex has to wait to talk to you because you did not let them talk. Now your ex really wants to finish the conversation because they think you could be dating someone else and they have to wait for you to call them back.

Your ex is wondering who this really close friend is, what your doing with them, and maybe breaking up with you was a mistake.This is the best way to get your ex back fast because now your in the driver seat. You now have your ex feeling desperate. By doing this you are taking control of your ex and now you can decide what happens next. Thomas Trumen articles right here for some more great break up advice to make you lover fall madly in love with you once again. All you need is a few of this tactics.

In order to get them back you have to make them care about you again and you do this by making sure you give them space. If you need more advice then check my Ex Back Formula scam free review to learn more about giving your ex space. The more space you give the more your ex will have a hard time trying to stop thinking about you. Just by giving your ex space they may tell you they are willing to commit again.

4 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Michell am from Australia with joy and happiness in my heart i want to say thanks to this great man DR ABULU of abuluspiritualtemple@yahoo.com . has done for me , This is my story i was 24 years old when i married my husband and we were both living together happily no fighting . but i was not comfortable with this married because after 4 years of our married i have not be able give my husband a child doctors reveal we are capable of bearing children but we have no child to call our child so i was worry thinking of what to do so i can be able to give birth. inside all my thinking for a solution for my problems my husbands families came and they accuse me for been a barring women so i have to leave their son alone so i was been push out of my husband house so i went crying looking for a solution to my problems because i love my husband very much and don’t want to loose to another woman so all my mind think is him so i cry all nite to get back with him . one Friday evening when browsing i came across a testimony shared by miss Viviana how this DR ABULU helped her solved a similar problems so i decided to contact this man about my own problems and to my best surprise he also help me out and to day am happy not only because am with man i loved but still because of i now have a child of my own . so for all this help from you DR ABULU of abuluspiritualtemple@yahoo.com i want to say thank you once again , so friends if you know you are into such or any kind of problem contact this man and i guess he will also help you out good bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dr. Abby words alone help me to put things into perspective even though he's always busy he still respond to all my messages! and he also brought my wife back into my life. Try his spell work today sacredspiralgoddesstemple@gmail.com... He is amazing.

    I can tell you that his spell was outstanding and i'm so happy that he really help me put our past behind us and we are strong together now and thanks to Dr Abby after so many problems from my wife and both our families dont want us to get married, i am speechless to be honest am shocked because i thought this was all life have to give to me and all hope of survivor was gone coz i was always treated like trash.. I tried every means possible for her to be accepted but all to no avail, than i read about Dr. Abby spell online and i decided to ask for his help ASAP... I feel emotional strong again. My confidence is back and I see my future clearly.

    Owen Derla...

    ReplyDelete


  3. i was looking for powerful magic spells for love. I was upset and depressed. Dr OBODO helped me finding my true love. I will never go to any other spell caster except Dr OBODO.his address templeofanswer@hotmail.co.uk or cell +2348155425481

    ReplyDelete
  4. After being in relationship with Wilson for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don't believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster called Dr Zuma zuk and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: spiritualherbalisthealing@gmail.com or call him +2349055637784 you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS

    ReplyDelete